- The trial lesson is completely FREE and it will last 30-45min.
- The trial lesson allows the teacher the time to get to know your level and helps to ensure that the subscribed lessons meet your needs and aims for the future.
- After the trial lesson, there is absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons.
- If the trial lesson’s appointment needed to be cancelled or rescheduled, this MUST be notified 24 hours before the initially scheduled appointment. Otherwise, the lesson will be considered as delivered.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
- The schedule can be arranged before the payment is made.
- Payments are via PayPal, a safe and secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer. Once a website user pressess the”buy now”button they will be automatically redirected to Paypal.
- Espamundi is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over-draft charges, or other fees charged by other third parties.
- After booking a set of lessons the buyer will receive a confirmation of your payment via e-mail.
- Espamundi reserves the right to update fees. Students will be notified by their tutor in advance.
- Just like in any other business, prices and pricing structure are subject to change depending on many factors, although in Espamundi we try to minimize the frequency of this to avoid inconveniences.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS
- Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If the lesson had to be rescheduled or cancelled within 24 hours before the beginning of it, this one will be charged.
- Cancellations are possible in a period shorter than 24 hours before the lesson due to extenuating circumstances. The student will have 14 days to make it up from the date of the cancellation. If this chance is not taken, student will lose the full lesson fee. The amount of events where a student can reschedule by extenuating circumstances is limited at once per month.
- There are no make-ups or rescheduling for make-up lessons.
- No-shows will be charged.
- If a student stops taking lessons for 1 month from the date of their last lesson without agreeing with the tutor the date they are resuming them, then the remainder lessons that has been purchased will expire. If the tutor is notified, this period can be extended to 2 months.
HOLIDAYS OR EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES
- Students MUST inform of holidays plans to their tutor in advance.
- If the tutor is not able to make it for the lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled. A refund of the individual lesson in question will also be available.
- It’s the student’s responsibility to have all the software requirements ready for the lesson. Should the student need any assistance, the contact form is available for helping to sort out any possible inconvenience.
- A student is anyone who has paid for a lesson, a set or sets of lessons and has not made use of all the remaining ones yet.
- The tutor resersves the right to decide who is and who is not a student.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change.